Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. In a new ranking of the 15 most admired employers, USPS tied for fifth with which two companies?
a) Google and Microsoft
b) Google and Hershey
c) Hershey and Netflix
d) Microsoft and Netflix
2. Fill in the blank: In total, approximately (blank) people read AT&T Communications’ recent employee newsletter article on Informed Delivery.
3. In 2017, which two cities produced two Postmaster General Sustainability Excellence Award winners?
a) Bedford Park, IL, and Los Angeles
b) Bedford Park, IL, and Eagan, MN
c) Erie, PA, and Los Angeles
d) Los Angeles and Topeka, KS
4. True or false: The Postal Service is providing employees who are military veterans with commemorative pins this year.
5. Match the employee in Column A with the Link feature that spotlighted him or her in Column B.
a) Troy, MI, Business Development Specialist Jeffrey Adams
b) Los Angeles Mail Handler Carl Ball
c) Grand Rapids, MI, City Carrier Assistant Brittany Batt
d) Fort Pierce, FL, Letter Carrier Myron Wilson
I) “Best practices”
II) “Heroes’ corner”
III) “Need to know”
IV) “On the job”
Answers: 1) c. 2) c. 3) a. 4) b. 5) a. IV., b. III., c. II., d. I.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.