Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: USPS wants consumers to sign up for (blank) to help them manage their holiday package deliveries.
a) Informed Delivery
b) Informed Facility
c) Informed Visibility
d) Mail Container Visualization
2. What is the name of the new communications initiative that USPS is using to showcase employees and their contributions during the holiday season?
a) Peak Peeks
b) Peak Pride
c) Peak into Peek
d) Peek into Peak
3. Beginning Jan. 1, what is the maximum amount federal employees can contribute to health care flexible spending accounts?
4. True or false: USPS employees submitted more than 104,000 sales leads that resulted in $877 million in postal revenue during fiscal 2018.
5. Match the planned 2019 stamp release in Column A with the series it will represent in Column B.
a) Marvin Gaye
b) Gregory Hines
c) Walt Whitman
I) Black Heritage
II) Literary Arts
III) Music Icons
Answers: 1) a. 2) d. 3) c. 4) a. 5) a. III., b. I., c. II.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.