Postmaster General Megan J. Brennan and the leaders of the postal unions and management associations discuss the importance of the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) in a new video.
The CFC, the world’s largest workplace effort, allows federal employees to contribute to more than 8,000 charities. Postal workers pledged $6.1 million to the CFC last year.
“The amount of time, energy and money you’ve consistently shared with others shows how much you care,” Brennan says.
The video also features comments from:
- Mark Dimondstein, president of the American Postal Workers Union
- Daniel Heins, president of United Postmasters and Managers of America
- Paul Hogrogian, president of the National Postal Mail Handlers Union
- Fredric Rolando, president of the National Association of Letter Carriers
- Ronnie Stutts, president of the National Rural Letter Carriers’ Association
- Brian Wagner, president of the National Association of Postal Supervisors
“You make a difference each and every year, and those who benefit from your generosity appreciate all you do,” Brennan says.