Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: Increasing the number of Informed Delivery subscribers will encourage more businesses to add interactive content to Informed Delivery emails, thereby boosting USPS revenue and the value of mail.
2. Ellenton, FL, Retail Associate Heather Wise always keeps a brochure handy to help promote which product or service?
a) Every Door Direct Mail
c) Informed Delivery
d) Priority Mail
3. Who led the Hearts Blossom stamp dedication ceremony in San Juan, PR?
a) Network Operations Vice President Robert Cintron
b) Delivery Operations Vice President Kevin McAdams
c) Northeast Area Vice President Edward Phelan Jr.
d) Facilities Vice President Tom Samra
4. Fill in the blank: Alfredo Rodriguez is customer services manager at Port Richmond Station in (blank).
a) The Bronx, NY
b) Brooklyn, NY
c) Queens, NY
d) Staten Island, NY
5. When did Martin Luther King Jr. receive the Nobel Peace Prize?
Answers: 1) a. 2) a. 3) a. 4) d. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.