Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: Effective Jan. 27, the First-Class Mail letter single-piece additional ounce price will be reduced from 21 cents to 15 cents.
2. To dress warmly during wintertime, which tips should Postal Service employees follow?
a) Layer up
b) Protect their extremities
c) Stay dry
d) All of the above
3. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service marked the 10th anniversary of its (blank) program Jan. 24.
a) Business Connect
b) Clerks Care
c) Customer Connect
d) Rural Reach
4. When did the Celebrating Lunar New Year stamp series begin?
5. Match the Postal Service executive in Column A with his first job title in Column B.
a) Engineering Systems Vice President Scott Bombaugh
b) Northeast Area Acting Vice President Eric Chavez
c) Acting Chief Human Resources Officer Isaac Cronkhite
d) Northeast Area Vice President Edward Phelan Jr.
I) Distribution clerk
II) Industrial engineer trainee
III) Letter carrier
IV) Mechanical engineer
Answers: 1) a. 2) d. 3) d. 4) d. 5) a. IV., b. III., c. II., d. I.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.