Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: In his latest “Dollars and Change” video, Chief Financial Officer Joe Corbett calls (blank) “one of our most important enhancements to mail.”
a) Informed Delivery
b) Informed Facility
c) Informed Mobility
d) Informed Visibility
2. Which piece of advice does Denver Information Systems Specialist Dillon Brotzman, a member of the CyberSafe Guardians team, not offer his colleagues?
a) Never plug personal or work devices into USPS computers
b) Recognize and report phishing attempts
c) Use strong passphrases
d) Use the “reply all” feature in Outlook to respond to emails sent by mistake
3. True or false: The Alabama Statehood stamp features an image of a sunrise in Cheaha State Park.
4. Which rural carrier said, “I’ve enjoyed providing mail service to customers as they have gone through different seasons of life”?
a) Bradley Cook, Edmond, OK
b) Ronald Eneboe, Colton, SD
c) Trea Ratliff, West Chicago, IL
d) Sandra Olson, Wakefield, MI
5. Which postal-themed children’s book was recently returned to the Silver Spring, MD, public library after being 73 years overdue?
a) “A Letter to Amy”
b) “It Came in the Mail”
c) “The Giant Hug”
d) “The Postman”
Answers: 1) a. 2) d. 3) b. The image shows a sunset. 4) c. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.