Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which of the following can be used to make changes to your Form W-4?
a) Accounting Blue page
c) Link mobile
2. The Postal Service’s newest website connects small-business customers to which platform?
a) Every Door Direct Mail
d) Informed Visibility
3. True or false: Research shows that veterans are victimized by scammers twice as often as other people.
4. Fill in the blanks: Somerset, KY, Postmaster (Blank) was featured in the latest “Best Practices” feature, while “On the Job” showcased Detroit General Expeditor (blank).
a) Terry Foster, Mike Noritis
b) Mike Noritis, Bobby Wilkerson
c) Bobby Wilkerson, Mike Noritis
d) Henry Wilkes, Bobby Wilkerson
5. Match the Postal Service leader in Column A with his or her new job title in Column B.
a) Gary Barksdale
b) Eric Chavez
c) Cara Greene
I) Chief postal inspector
II) Controller and vice president
III) Northeast Area vice president
Answers: 1) d. 2) a. 3) a. 4) b. 5) a. I., b. III., c. II.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.