Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Who served as art director for the Star Ribbon stamp?
a) Antonio Alcalá
b) Greg Breeding
c) Derry Noyes
d) Ethel Kessler
2. If you’re asked to provide information to federal auditors, who should you contact?
a) Corporate Audit and Response Management
b) The Ethics Office
c) The Office of the Inspector General
d) The Postal Inspection Service
3. Fill in the blank: USPS recently implemented rules changes to better protect mail from (blank).
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
4. True or false: Forever 21’s collection of officially licensed USPS apparel is not part of the organization’s official uniform and should not be worn by postal employees while on duty.
5. Match the individual in Column A with the Link feature that showcased him or her in Column B.
a) Mary Anderson
b) John McLeod Barger
c) Mee Lee
d) Leeann Theriault
I) “Best Practices”
II) “Heroes’ Corner”
III) “News Briefs”
IV) “On the Job”
Answers: 1) b. 2) a. 3) c. 4) a. 5) a. IV., b. III., c. II., d. I.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.