Link is seeking suggestions for “Best Practices,” a regular column in which USPS employees share tips on workplace topics.
For example, “Best Practices” in recent months has featured:
- A retail associate who offered hints on promoting stamps to customers
- A letter carrier who discussed the value of dressing smartly for work
- A Postmaster who shared suggestions on signing up Informed Delivery subscribers
- A consumer affairs associate who talked about the importance of good telephone etiquette
- An information technology specialist who provided cybersecurity advice
What topics would you like to see “Best Practices” address? Do you know a co-worker who could serve as a role model for others on a particular subject?
Email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will respond.