USPS employees still have time to earn a complimentary registration to this year’s National Postal Forum (NPF).
Eligible employees can receive the registration by recruiting five customers to attend NPF, which will be held in Indianapolis from May 5-8.
So far, 10 employees have received a registration:
- Lisa Abbott, a Central Indiana District field account representative
- Annette Atkin, Santa Ana District’s business alliances manager
- Harry Campbell, a Greater Indianapolis District field account representative
- Kim Krzywicki, South Jersey District’s business alliances manager
- Cynthia Moore, a Chicago District business alliances specialist
- Peggy Osborn, Gateway District’s business alliances manager
- Shannon Peterson, a Sierra Coastal District business service network representative
- Stefanie Tintera, a Greater Indiana District field account representative
- Charles Walker Jr., a Central Illinois District senior business development specialist
- Ramela Younekian, Sierra Coastal District’s marketing manager
NPF, the mailing and shipping industry’s largest annual meeting, features a trade show, more than 100 educational workshops, professional certification courses, presentations from Postal Service executives and networking opportunities.
For more information on how to earn complimentary registration, send an email to NPFFeedback@usps.gov.