Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: The new USPS Returns for business mailers platform allows customers to be charged electronically through their Enterprise Payment System accounts.
2. What is the name of the latest #PostalProud communications initiative to showcase USPS employees?
a) Behind the Blue
b) Behind the Eagle
c) Inside Blue
d) Inside the Eagle
3. Fill in the blank: Stacey Martin, the subject of the latest “On the Job” profile, works as a Greater South Carolina District (blank).
a) Attendance officer
b) Distribution operations supervisor
c) Human resources specialist
d) Post Office operations manager
4. You can use the new Life Changes LiteBlue page to update what kind of information?
a) Your beneficiaries
b) Your emergency contacts
c) Your mailing address
d) All of the above
5. Match the stamp in Column A with its planned release date in Column B.
b) Military Working Dogs
c) 1969: First Moon Landing
d) State and County Fairs
I) Tuesday, July 9
II) Friday, July 19
III) Thursday, July 25
IV) Thursday, Aug. 1
Answers: 1) a. 2) b. 3) a. 4) d. 5) a. I., b. IV., c. II., d. III.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.