Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. According to Postmaster General Megan J. Brennan’s National Postal Forum keynote address, how many businesses use Informed Delivery to drive consumers to digital marketing channels?
2. Fill in the blank: The U.S. Small Business Administration defines a small business as an independent firm with fewer than (blank) employees.
3. When authorized to email sensitive information to “third-party partners,” what should you put in the subject line?
4. What should you do with unwanted postal artifacts in your workplace?
a) Donate them to a museum
b) Sell them
c) Take them home
d) Contact the USPS historian
5. True or false: Almost 1 in 4 U.S. adults suffer from high blood pressure, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Answers: 1) c. 2) b. 3) d. 4) d. 5) b. The correct figure is 1 in 3 U.S. adults.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.