Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: Nearly 3 in 4 Americans say USPS is their favorite federal agency, according to a new Gallup poll.
2. Which of these rivers is not featured on the Wild and Scenic Rivers stamp pane?
a) Flathead River
b) Mississippi River
c) Missouri River
d) Snake River
3. Fill in the blank: Most USPS employees purchase long-term health care coverage before age (blank).
4. Which Link column is seeking submissions?
a) “Heroes’ Corner”
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
5. Match the USPS employee in Column A with the Link feature that showcased him or her in Column B.
a) Raleigh, NC, Mail Handler Toya Brown
b) Upland, CA, Letter Carrier Claudia Manzo
c) Merrifield, VA, Computerized Forwarding System Clerk James Milburn Jr.
d) Amherst, WI, Rural Carrier Associate Kris Yehling
I) “Best Practices”
II) “Heroes’ Corner”
III) “News Quiz”
IV) “On the Job”
Answers: 1) a. 2) b. 3) d. 4) c. 5) a. I., b. III., c. IV., d. II.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.