Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Where should you go to make changes to your Form W-4?
b) Internal Revenue Source website
c) Office of Personal Management website
2. USPS wants employees to know the symptoms of which heat-related illnesses?
a) Heat exhaustion
b) Heat stroke
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
3. True or false: To reduce dog attacks against its employees, Los Angeles District is mailing informational postcards to every household in the district.
4. Who recently submitted a sales lead to USPS that will generate $60,560 in new revenue?
a) Greater South Carolina District Data Collection Technician Joyce Gregg
b) Minneapolis Postmaster Will Jones
c) St. Petersburg, FL, Letter Carrier Lucas Roberts
d) Rochelle, GA, Rural Carrier Tracey Swain
5. To ensure you don’t violate the code of conduct for federal workers or break the law, you should contact (blank) before exploring outside employment.
a) A qualified tax preparer
b) A tax attorney
c) The Human Resources Shared Service Center
d) The USPS Ethics Office
Answers: 1) d. 2) c. 3) b. The district is mailing the postcards to 150,000 households that are known to have dogs. 4) c. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.