Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. How many businesses and organizations use Informed Delivery to entice consumers to visit a website or to use a coupon or application?
a) More than 2,000
b) More than 4,000
c) More than 8,000
d) More than 16,000
2. How many sales leads did USPS employees submit during #LEADtheWay Month in June?
3. True or false: Post Offices accepted 6.8 million passport applications during fiscal 2018.
4. Fill in the blank: President (blank) received four memorial stamps within a year of his death.
a) George Washington
b) Abraham Lincoln
c) Franklin D. Roosevelt
d) John F. Kennedy
5. Match the “social engineering” scam in Column A with its definition in Column B.
c) Spear phishing
I) Scammers pretend to be a distant friend
II) Scammers pretend to be from reputable companies
III) Scammers target a limited number of individuals
IV) Scammers use cell phones texts that appear to be legitimate
Answers: 1) a. 2) b. 3) a. 4) c. 5) a. I., b. IV., c. III., d. II.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.