Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: USPS dedicated the State and County Fairs stamps at the (blank) State Fair.
a) North Carolina
b) North Dakota
c) South Carolina
d) South Dakota
2. Which employee leads program helped USPS become a shipping provider for The Furlough Cheesecake?
a) Business Connect
b) Customer Connect
c) Rural Reach
d) Submit a Lead
3. True or false: USPS intends to deliver parcels for UPS on Sundays, part of the organization’s efforts to expand its shipping and packages business.
4. Approximately how many military working dogs are used by the U.S. armed forces?
5. Match the rural carrier or rural carrier associate in Column A with the heroic deed he or she performed in Column B.
a) Elijah Hoyt (Riverside, IA)
b) Sergio Cobain (Brooksville, FL)
c) Victor Rios (Stuart, FL)
d) Dawn Wheaton (Yorkville, IL)
I) Aided a man who slipped on a doormat
II) Aided a woman who collapsed by a road
III) Aided a trapped deer
IV) Reported a package theft
Answers: 1) b. 2) b. 3) a. 4) b. 5) a. III., b. II., c. I., d. IV.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.