Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which image on the Wild and Scenic Rivers stamp pane was not taken by photographer Bob Wick?
a) Clarion River
b) Deschutes River
c) Flathead River
d) Missouri River
2. Which system or systems did USPS retire on Aug. 1?
a) Mail Condition Reporting System
b) Mail Condition Visualization
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
3. Fill in the blank: USPS has designated August as (blank) to celebrate the program and the employees who participate.
a) Business Connect Month
b) Customer Connect Month
c) Rural Reach Month
d) Submit a Lead Month
4. True or false: The latest Postal Pulse survey results show 17 percent of respondents feel engaged, down from 26 percent in 2015.
5. What was the subject of the Postal Bulletin’s Aug. 1 cover story?
a) Heat safety
b) Passport services
c) Postal Inspection Service
d) Postmaster General’s Heroes’ Program
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) a. 4) b. The latest results show 26 percent of respondents feel engaged, up from 17 percent in 2015. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.