Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Under the Hatch Act, USPS employees are prohibited from which activity or activities?
a) Being candidates in partisan elections
b) Engaging in political fundraising
c) Using their postal authority to influence the results of an election
d) All of the above
2. True or false: USPS is testing Package Less Returns, a service that allows customers to ship returns to merchants when they no longer have the item’s original packaging.
3. Which USPS jurisdiction was recently honored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for purchasing recycled paper?
a) Pacific Area
b) San Diego District
c) Santa Ana District
d) Sierra Coastal District
4. Fill in the blanks: Cincinnati Letter Carrier (blank) was recently shadowed by Postal Service fan Grace Flannery, while Warren, OH, Letter Carrier (blank) submitted a sales lead that generated new revenue for USPS.
a) Bryan Burton, Jabari Hardiman
b) Jabari Hardiman, Bryan Burton
c) Jesse Tarr, Melissa Tilton
d) Melissa Tilton, Jesse Tar
5. Which plant is not featured in the Winter Berries stamp booklet?
c) Juniper berry
Answers: 1) d. 2) a. 3) a. 4) d. 5) b.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.