Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which of the following topics were discussed during the recent National Postal Customer Council Week?
a) Informed Delivery
b) Informed Visibility
c) A new marketing campaign for the mailing industry
d) All of the above
2. Approximately how much money has the Breast Cancer Research semipostal stamp raised since its release in 1998?
a) $4.5 million
b) $36 million
c) $89 million
d) $1 billion
3. Fill in the blank: Nonprofits and charities account for more than 10 percent of all marketing campaigns that use Informed Delivery.
a) 5 percent
b) 10 percent
c) 15 percent
d) 20 percent
4. True or false: According to the Greeting Card Association, Mother’s Day cards outsell Father’s Day cards each year, while Valentine’s Day cards outsell both.
5. Where does Tim Reisch, a retired two-star general with the South Dakota National Guard, work as a rural carrier associate?
a) Hamilton, MT
b) Howard, SD
c) Mitchell, SD
d) Minot, ND
Answers: 1) d. 2) c. 3) b. 4) a. 5) b.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.