Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. According to a Postal Service announcement last week, what will be the price of a First-Class Mail Forever stamp next year?
a) 53 cents
b) 54 cents
c) 55 cents
d) 56 cents
2. True or false: During this year’s holiday season, USPS will offer a reduced price on its largest Priority Mail Flat Rate Box for mail sent to military and diplomatic posts abroad.
3. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service recommends customers who want their holiday greeting cards to arrive by Dec. 25 should mail them no later than (blank).
a) Dec. 14
b) Dec. 18
c) Dec. 20
d) Dec. 21
4. How many rural delivery points did USPS serve during the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, 2018?
c) 3.7 million
d) 44.7 million
5. Which of the following images does not appear on the Spooky Silhouettes stamps?
d) A spider
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) c. 4) d. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.