Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Approximately how many packages per day does USPS expect to deliver through the remainder of this year?
a) 8 million
b) 8.5 million
c) 20.5 million
d) 28 million
2. What’s the title of this year’s USPS holiday TV advertisements?
a) “Bringing the Holidays Home”
b) “Bringing Home the Holidays”
c) “Home for the Holidays”
d) “Home Is Where the Holidays Are”
3. Fill in the blank: (Blank) provides training to more than 29,000 USPS frontline supervisors and managers.
a) Analytics University
b) Engagement Most Valuable Player
d) None of the above
4. Which topic(s) does Postmaster General Megan J. Brennan address during her latest “Business Focus” video?
a) Competing for the package business
b) Employee safety
c) Recent stamp releases
d) All of the above
5. True or false: To mark Veterans Day this week, USPS provided employees who served in the military with special lanyards.
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) a. 4) d. 5) b. USPS provided employee who are veterans with special badges and badge clips.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.