Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: On average, USPS employees who made changes to their benefits last year are on track to save about (blank) pay period in 2019.
a) 78 cents
d) None of the above
2. True or false: The Postal Service’s operating revenue increased 0.7 percent during the previous fiscal year, while total mail and package volume declined 2.1 percent.
3. How many USPS districts and areas were honored with the first Safety and Leadership Vision Awards?
4. What is the name of the USPS program that allows children to receive responses to their letters to Santa Claus?
a) Greetings from the North Pole
b) Greetings from the North Pole Post Office
c) Letters from Santa
d) Operation Santa
5. What does this year’s USPS-themed holiday coloring page show a letter carrier delivering to a customer?
a) Christmas cards
b) A Christmas tree
c) A package
d) A wreath
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) d. 4) b. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.