Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Link reported last week that Informed Delivery has approximately how many subscribers?
a) 20.2 million
b) 20.4 million
c) 20.6 million
d) 20.8 million
2. True or false: Gieti Mojadidi, a USPS organization design consultant, is on track to save more than $1,600 in premiums this year after changing her health coverage during last fall’s open season.
3. Which USPS facility recently won a Postmaster General Sustainability Excellence Award for increasing the amount of scrap metal it recycles by more than 19 tons?
a) Erie, PA, Processing and Distribution Center
b) Evansville, IN, Vehicle Maintenance Facility
c) Memphis, TN, Processing Networks Transportation
d) Washington, DC, Network Distribution Center
4. Fill in the blank: This year, USPS added (blank) to the list of items that retail associates must ask customers about when accepting packages.
a) Lithium batteries
d) All of the above
5. When did Gaithersburg, MD, Mail Processing Clerk Raymond German Jr. begin his postal career?
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) a. 4) b. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.