In a new video, Postmaster General Megan J. Brennan and the leaders of the postal unions and management associations discuss the importance of the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC).
Each year, federal employees can contribute to more than 7,000 charities through the CFC.
The Postal Service’s contribution goal for the current cycle, which runs through Jan. 12, 2020, is $8.3 million.
“The funds raised each fall through the campaign help neighbors down the street, across the country and throughout the world,” Brennan says.
The video, titled “Show Some Love,” also features comments from:
- Ronnie Stutts, president of the National Rural Letter Carriers’ Association
- Daniel Heins, president of United Postmasters and Managers of America
- Frederic Rolando, president of the National Association of Letter Carriers
- Mark Dimondstein, president of the American Postal Workers Union
- Paul Hogrogian, president of the National Postal Mail Handlers Union
- Brian Wagner, president of the National Association of Postal Supervisors
“The CFC contribution window is open only for a few months, but the results of what you give can last a lifetime,” Brennan says.