Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. How much money does the Postal Service want to raise during the latest Combined Federal Campaign?
a) $1.75 million
b) $17.5 million
c) $8.3 million
d) $83 million
2. True or false: Coffee, soda, doughnuts, cookies and other refreshments aren’t considered gifts under the Postal Service’s ethics guidelines unless they’re part of a meal.
3. When is the deadline to submit nominations for the 2019 Postmaster General Sustainability Excellence Awards?
a) Tuesday, Dec. 31
b) Friday, Jan. 3
c) Friday, Jan. 31
d) Monday, Feb. 3
4. Fill in the blank: Revenue from sales of the Healing PTSD semipostal stamp — minus the postage paid and the reimbursement of reasonable costs incurred by USPS — will be distributed to the (blank).
a) National Alliance on Mental Illness
b) National Center for PTSD
c) U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
d) Wounded Warriors Project
5. What does this year’s national holiday postmark show?
a) Santa Claus’s face
b) Santa Claus’s sleigh
c) A wreath
d) None of the above
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) d. 4) c. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.