“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that tests your recall of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which of these stamps is slated to be the first released by USPS in 2020?
a) Big Bend
b) Black Heritage: Gwen Ifill
c) Grand Island Ice Caves
d) Lunar New Year: Year of the Rat
2. Which two months will have three pay dates for USPS employees in 2020?
a) March, August
b) April, September
c) May, October
d) June, November
3. Approximately how many total subscribers does Informed Delivery have?
a) More than 1 million
b) More than 10 million
c) More than 20 million
d) More than 40 million
4. Which Michigan-based postal employee recently received a medal of recognition for his military service during Desert Storm?
a) Grand Rapids Tool and Parts Clerk Brad Albright
b) Grand Rapids Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor Marty Mieras Jr.
c) Gowen Postmaster Mike Poll
d) None of the above
5. When did USPS release a stamp commemorating the Montgomery Bus Boycott?
Answers: 1) d. 2) c. 3) c. 4) a. 5) c.