The Postal Service is rolling out its roster of Strategic Learning Initiatives for the new fiscal year.
The initiatives are training courses designed to provide employees with essential information, help them achieve the organization’s business objectives and comply with its legal obligations.
Employees can complete the courses through HERO, the Postal Service’s online learning portal.
The 10 initiatives are:
- Dangerous Goods Acceptance Online
- Dangerous Goods Non-Acceptance Online
- Ensuring Continuous Compliance
- Heat Stress Recognition and Prevention
- No FEAR Act
- Political Activity and the Hatch Act
- Providing Communication Accommodations
- Providing Exceptional Customer Care
- Reasonable Accommodations Human Resources Annual Program
- Understanding the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994
USPS will provide employees with deadlines to complete the courses.
The Learning and Development Blue page has additional information.