“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. By how much did USPS employees surpass the organization’s goal for Combined Federal Campaign donations last year?
a) 2 percent
b) 3.8 percent
c) 8.3 percent
d) 20 percent
2. How much estimated annualized revenue does the Postal Service hope to generate through employee sales leads during the current fiscal year?
a) $1 million
b) $10 million
c) $100 million
d) $1 billion
3. Which is the only authorized method for disposing of old collection boxes?
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
4. True or false: When driving in winter weather, you should leave extra space between your vehicle and others.
5. Where will this year’s National Postal Forum, the mailing industry’s largest annual meeting, be held?
a) Anaheim, CA
b) Nashville, TN
c) National Harbor, MD
d) Orlando, FL
Answers: 1) d. 2) d. 3) b. 4) a. 5) d.