“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Approximately how many personalized birthday cards does Belfor Holdings CEO Sheldon Yellen mail to employees each year?
2. How many letters were “adopted” by Postal Service employees and customers during last year’s Operation Santa program?
a) More than 12,760
b) More than 11,300
c) More than 949,420
d) None of the above
3. To prevent email phishing attacks and protect USPS, which of these tips should you follow?
a) Ensure hyperlinks match their destinations
b) Pause and evaluate messages before taking action
c) Verify the sender
d) All of the above
4. Which of the following is not one of the 10 Strategic Learning Initiatives that postal employees must complete during the current fiscal year?
a) Cold Stress Impact: Treatment
b) Heat Stress Recognition and Prevention
c) No FEAR Act
d) Providing Exceptional Customer Care
5. True or false: Any time your age ends in a 0 or 5, your premiums increase under the Federal Employee Group Life Insurance program.
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) d. 4) a. 5) a.