“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Approximately how many USPS employees are covered by the organization’s new tentative agreement with the National Postal Mail Handlers Union?
2. Why did USPS recently add QR codes to blue collection box labels?
a) To provide customers with nearby Post Office addresses
b) To provide customers with nearby Post Office hours
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
3. Which of the following Postal Service forms was updated this month to provide customers with additional options?
a) PS Form 969, Material Recycling and Disposal
b) PS Form 3849, Sorry We Missed You
c) PS Form 8076, Authorization to Hold Mail
d) PS Form 8187, Hazardous and Regulated Substance Release Notification
4. Fill in the blank: USPS designated Jan. 24 as (blank) to celebrate the lead-sharing program.
a) Clerks Care Day
b) Customer Connect Day
c) Rural Reach Day
d) Submit a Lead Day
5. Which 2010 Distinguished Sailors stamp subject recently had an aircraft carrier named in his honor?
a) Arleigh A. Burke
b) John McCloy
c) Doris “Dorie” Miller
d) William S. Sims
Answers: 1) c. 2) c. 3) c. 4) c. 5) c.