“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Where did the Postal Service dedicate Made of Hearts, this year’s Love stamp?
a) Alpine, TX
b) Memphis, TN
c) Monterey Park, CA
d) Washington, DC
2. Where are proceeds from the sale of the Save Vanishing Species stamp transferred?
a) People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
b) Sierra Club
c) U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
d) World Wildlife Fund
3. Which stamp subject topped the New York Public Library’s recent list of its most popular books?
a) “Charlotte’s Web” by E.B. White
b) “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” by J.K. Rowling
c) “The Snowy Day” by Ezra Jack Keats
d) “The Cat in the Hat” by Dr. Seuss
4. What’s the price of a First-Class Mail postcard stamp, as of Jan. 26?
a) 15 cents
b) 35 cents
c) 50 cents
d) 55 cents
5. What’s the name of the new USPS platform that automates the invoicing of Qualified Business Reply Mail?
a) Informed Mail barcode Accounting
b) Informed Visibility barcode Accounting
c) Intelligent Delivery barcode Accounting
d) Intelligent Mail barcode Accounting
Answers: 1) b. 2) c. 3) c. 4) b. 5) d.