“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. How many census-related mailpieces will USPS accept, process and deliver during the six-week period that begins March 12?
a) 509 million
b) 590 million
c) 905 million
d) 950 million
2. Which Maryland city increased voter turnout by 88 percent last year during its first all-mail election?
3. Fill in the blank: During (blank) events in USPS retail lobbies, retail associates help educate local business people about postal products and services.
a) Clerks Care Week
b) Grow Your Business Day
c) National Small Business Week
d) Race for a $Billion
4. Women make up what percentage of the Postal Service workforce?
a) 44 percent
b) 45 percent
c) 46 percent
d) 47 percent
5. True or false: Arnold Palmer, the subject of a new stamp, won 62 Professional Golfers’ Association Tour events, the fifth-most of all time.
Answers: 1) b. 2) d. 3) b. 4) c. 5) a.