“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: Approximately (blank) USPS employees are covered by the organization’s new contract with the American Postal Workers Union.
2. True or false: If you have a Postal Service-issued Voyager card, don’t use it to buy food, drinks, or fuel for a personal vehicle.
3. For how many consecutive years has USPS been named the top government agency for multicultural business opportunities by Omnikal?
4. Which Link column was recently honored in the Ragan’s Employee Communications Awards competition?
a) “About the Business”
b) “Best Practices”
c) “Heroes’ Corner”
d) “On the Job”
5. Whose painting is featured on the new Maine Statehood Forever stamp?
a) Edward Hopper
b) Ellsworth Kelly
c) Martín Ramírez
d) Andrew Wyeth
Answers: 1) b. 2) a. 3) d. 4) c. 5) a.