“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Approximately how many vehicles are in the Postal Service fleet?
2. True or false: Although ethics rules generally prohibit the acceptance of gifts, individual USPS employees may accept free supplies, materials or services related to the coronavirus pandemic.
3. Postal Service employees who have been with the organization for 90 days or longer are asked to complete the organization’s new military survey by what date?
a) Thursday, April 30
b) Friday, May 1
c) Friday, May 15
d) Sunday, May 31
4. Fill in the blank: A Pew Research Center poll released April 9 showed (blank) percent of respondents have a favorable view of the Postal Service.
a) 88 percent
b) 89 percent
c) 90 percent
d) 91 percent
5. When was Earth Day first celebrated?
d) None of the above
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) a. 4) d. 5) b.