“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: The Postal Service recently reported total revenue of $17.8 billion for fiscal year 2020’s second quarter (Jan. 1-March 31), down 2 percent from the same period one year earlier.
2. Since USPS began allowing customers to manage their change-of-address requests online, the number of change-of-address calls that are transferred to customer care center agents has dropped by how much?
a) 20 percent
b) 21 percent
c) 22 percent
d) 23 percent
3. Fill in the blank: To help foster workplace engagement, USPS wants managers and supervisors to conduct (blank) conversations with employees.
a) Certified engaged
b) Next-level connection
c) State of the team
d) Talk it out Tuesday
4. Where in Ohio does Kyle West, the letter carrier recently honored in a White House ceremony, work?
5. Whose photographs appear on the new American Gardens Forever stamps?
a) James A. Fowler
b) Allen Rokach
c) John Schaefer
d) Bob Wick
Answers: 1) b. USPS reported total revenue of $17.8 billion for fiscal year 2020’s second quarter, up 2 percent from one year earlier. 2) b. 3) b. 4) b. 5) b.