Link has devoted a section of its website to the coronavirus pandemic.
The page, located at link.usps.com/coronavirus, features all pandemic-related stories published since January.
The articles are divided by five categories:
• Business, including articles about how USPS and its commercial customers have been affected by the health crisis
• Customers, including stories about the pandemic’s effects on residential customers, as well as information that the Postal Service wants them to know
• Employees, including features about USPS employees and information that workers need to do their jobs during the pandemic
• Leadership, including coverage of policy announcements and other statements by Postal Service executives
• Operations, including articles about procedural changes prompted by the pandemic
The new section is updated each time Link publishes a pandemic-related story, so Postal Service employees and other readers can bookmark the page and refer to it regularly.
In addition to Link, USPS is keeping its workforce informed through COVID-19 Blue and LiteBlue pages, a usps.com section that has resources for employees and customers, and a special Area Update newsletter that was mailed to workers this week.