“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service has set a goal of receiving (blank) sales leads from employees during #LEADtheWayBack Month in June.
d) 2 million
2. What does USPS want employees to carry with them while traveling during the coronavirus pandemic?
a) The organization’s “essential service provider letter”
b) Their Postal Service ID
c) Their supervisor’s name, telephone number and email address
d) All of the above
3. True or false: USPS General Counsel Thomas J. Marshall recently sent a letter to local and state election officials that explains Election Mail delivery processes and requirements.
4. Which Link column recently won an award?
a) “Best Practices”
b) “Heroes’ Corner”
c) “The List”
d) “On the Job”
5. What city is home to the Stonewall Inn, the gay-friendly tavern where a 1969 uprising sparked the birth of the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender rights movement?
b) New York City
c) San Francisco
d) Washington, DC
Answers: 1) b. 2) d. 3) a. 4) b. 5) b.