“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. When is the deadline to contribute to the Combined Federal Campaign’s special solicitation for charities affected by the coronavirus pandemic?
a) June 30
b) July 1
c) July 15
d) July 31
2. Fill in the blanks: During fiscal year 2019 (Oct. 1, 2018-Sept. 30, 2019), USPS delivered (blank) pieces of mail to (blank) addresses.
a) 14.2 million, 16 billion
b) 142.6 million, 160 billion
c) 14.2 billion, 16 million
d) 142.6 billion, 160 million
3. Who served as incident commander for the Postal Service’s COVID-19 Response Command?
a) Joshua Colin, acting processing and maintenance operations vice president
b) Mark Guilfoil, supply management vice president
c) Kristin Seaver, chief information officer
d) Simon Storey, employee resource management vice president
4. True or false: The CyberSafe at USPS team encourages employees to incorporate their pets’ names into their passwords.
5. When was New York City’s system of underground pneumatic tubes last used to move mail?
Answers: 1) a. 2) d. 3) c. 4) b. 5) a.