Father’s Day is this weekend, and what better way for Postal Service employees to mark the occasion than with some mail-themed dad jokes?
Here are a few of our favorites:
• What travels around the world but stays in one corner? A stamp.
• What has more letters than the alphabet? A Post Office.
• What starts with “e,” ends with “e” and only contains one letter? An envelope.
• Why are Postal Service employees innovative? Because they know how to push the envelope.
• What’s a letter carrier’s favorite herb? Parcel-y.
• Why would trees be excellent mail carriers? Because they’re always on root.
• Why did the doctor call the Post Office? He needed help delivering a baby.
Hey, we told you these were dad jokes.
If you’re a dad, try these out on your family — or share them with a dad in your life. Just remember: Mail jokes don’t need much setup … it’s all in the delivery.