“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: Any USPS employee who is unable to achieve social distancing in his or her workplace should wear a face covering.
2. By what percentage has USPS reduced greenhouse gas emissions from facilities, vehicles and utilities since 2008?
a) 22.4 percent
b) 53.2 percent
c) 58.2 percent
d) None of the above
3. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service currently uses automated guided vehicles at (blank) processing and distribution centers across the nation.
4. In 2017, who became the first hip-hop artist(s) to receive the Kennedy Center Honors?
a) Kurtis Blow
b) LL Cool J
d) Will Smith
5. On what date in 1776 did the Continental Congress declare the Colonies’ freedom from the British?
a) July 1
b) July 2
c) July 3
d) July 4
Answers: 1) a. 2) a. 3) a. 4) b. 5) b.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.