“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: Postal Service employees submitted 7,000 sales leads during the #LEADtheWay campaign in June.
3. How much money did USPS employees contribute to charity during the 2019-20 Combined Federal Campaign?
a) $6.7 million
b) $6.9 million
c) $7.1 million
d) $7.3 million
3. Fill in the blank: (Blank) finished a distant second to Tupac Shakur in Link’s poll on readers’ favorite hip-hop artist.
b) LL Cool J
c) Notorious B.I.G.
4. Which of these productions represented the highest-profile attempt to date to enshrine the Postal Service’s legacy on Broadway?
a) “The Happy Time”
b) “Into the Woods”
d) “Three Guys Naked From the Waist Down”
5. Match the employee in Column A with the heroic deed he or she performed in Column B.
a) Leominster, MA, City Carrier Assistant Michael Ciccone
b) Rochester, NY, Letter Carrier Michael Gabriel
c) Edgewood, IA, Retail Associate Kimberly Goranson
d) Southeastern, PA, Sales Solution Expert Michelle Mindziak
I) Aided a choking child
II) Rescued a runner attacked by two dogs
III) Rescued three women and a dog from a house fire
IV) Stopped teenagers from stealing packages
Answers: 1) b. Employees contributed 17,000 sales leads in June. 2) b. 3) b. 4) c. 5) a. III., b. IV., c. II., d. I.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.