The Postal Service recently held its Supplier Performance Awards, honoring 13 businesses for their support of the organization’s mission.
“This year’s award winners represent the diversity of the Postal Service’s supply chain — including both small and large businesses that provide us with a wide variety of products and services to fulfill our needs,” Guilfoil said.
Here are the categories and the companies honored:
• Supplier Performance Award: Eaton Corp., Gordian, PAE Applied Technologies and Universal McCann
• Supplier Excellence Award: Dun & Bradstreet, ECS Federal, Intralox, Kern International, The Stageline Co. and Worldgroup Retail
• Supplier Innovation Award: Banknote Corp. of America
• Supplier Diversity Award: Hollingsworth
• Supplier Sustainability Excellence Award: MBA Consulting Services
USPS spent more than $12.9 billion for transportation, suppliers, services, facilities and equipment with more than 14,000 suppliers during 2019.
“Postal Service employees deliver medicines, checks and essential supplies that customers need every day,” Guilfoil said. “All of these show the indispensable role we play in supporting the mailing public, and driving economic activity as a whole. We could not fulfill this vital mission without our suppliers’ quality performance.”
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.