“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: A new USPS program will offer a (blank) postage discount for all Every Door Direct Mail retail mailings, including flats, postcards and flyers.
a) 5 percent
b) 10 percent
c) 15 percent
d) 20 percent
2. True or false: A new USPS video advises employees to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus by wearing face coverings, practicing social distancing and limiting in-person meetings, among other steps.
3. What is the deadline during this summer’s special limited period for Postal Service employees to make changes to their flexible spending accounts?
a) Aug. 15
b) Aug. 22
c) Aug. 29
d) Aug. 31
4. Which of the following costumes is not donned by Bugs Bunny on the new stamps that honor his 80th birthday?
a) Baseball player
c) Private eye
d) U.S. Army staff sergeant
5. According to Ben Franklin’s postal ledgers, where did most of Quaker merchant John Mifflin’s mail originate between 1748 and 1752?
b) New York
c) Rhode Island
Answers: 1) b. 2) a. 3) c. 4) c. 5) a.