“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service is showcasing the (blank) employee sales leads program in August.
a) Business Connect
b) Customer Connect
c) Rural Reach
d) Submit a Lead
2. The new USPS Loyalty Program allows businesses to earn credits for using Click-N-Ship to purchase which services?
a) Priority Mail
b) Prority Mail Express
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
3. Approximately how many occupational health nurses are part of the USPS workforce?
4. When is the deadline to complete the latest Postal Pulse employee survey?
a) Aug. 31
b) Sept. 1
c) Sept. 4
d) Sept. 15
5. True or false: In 1880, Postmasters in some rural areas received temporary appointments as census enumerators because they were considered trusted federal workers.
Answers: 1) a. 2) c. 3) a. 4) c. 5) a.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.