“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Approximately how many custodians belong to the Postal Service workforce?
2. True or false: USPS employees shouldn’t create and post their own posters related to face coverings during the coronavirus pandemic.
3. Fill in the blank: To allow sufficient time for voters to receive, complete and return ballots via the mail, USPS strongly recommends that voters request ballots at the earliest point allowable, but no later than (blank) prior to the election date.
a) 10 days
b) 15 days
c) 20 days
d) 30 days
4. When was the 19th Amendment added to the Constitution?
a) Aug. 19, 1920
b) Aug. 22, 1920
c) Aug. 26, 1920
d) None of the above
5. Match the employee in Column A with the estimated value of the sales lead he or she submitted to USPS in Column B.
I) $1.14 million
II) $1.4 million
III) $1.9 million
IV) $2.08 million
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) b. 4) c. 5) a. I., b. IV., c. III., d. II.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.