“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which business customer received the Postal Service’s Partnership for Growth Award during a recent National Postal Forum webinar?
d) State Farm Insurance
2. Fill in the blank: USPS reported a net loss of (blank) during fiscal year 2020’s third quarter (April 1-June 30).
a) $2.2 billion
b) $17.6 billion
c) $19.8 billion
d) None of the above
3. True or false: Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, some employees can take emergency paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for child care through Dec. 31.
4. How many “Thank You for the Thank-You’s” videos did USPS produce and distribute on social media this year?
5. Which of the following designations does not occur in September?
a) National Autism Awareness Month
b) National Preparedness Month
c) National Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
d) National Suicide Prevention Month
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) a. 4) c. 5) a. National Autism Awareness Month is held in April.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.