“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. In which two cities did the Postal Service recently add surface transportation centers?
a) Atlanta and Chicago
b) Chicago and Kansas City, KS
c) Chicago and Kansas City, MO
d) Kansas City, MO, and Topeka, KS
2. Fill in the blank: Informed Delivery recently marked a milestone when it surpassed (blank) subscribers.
a) 30 million
b) 60 million
c) 90 million
d) 120 million
3. Which state does not have at least 1 million Hispanic residents?
d) North Carolina
4. True or false: The Postal Service’s policy limiting business travel during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic has been extended to Nov. 17.
5. Match the rural carrier or rural carrier associate in Column A with the heroic deed he or she performed in Column B.
I) Aided a customer who collapsed on her floor
II) Clothed a barefoot teen in freezing weather
III) Helped a customer who slipped while retrieving a package
IV) Rescued a customer who collapsed in the woods
Answers: 1) b. 2) a. 3) c. 4) b. The Postal Service’s policy limiting business travel has been extended to Nov. 16. 5) a. III., b. I., c. IV., d. II.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.