“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. How much money does the Postal Service want to raise in pledged donations during the latest Combined Federal Campaign?
a) $9.6 million
b) $96 million
c) $960 million
d) None of the above
2. Which two states did Postmaster General Louis DeJoy visit to thank employees for recent service improvements and disaster recovery efforts?
a) Maryland, Virginia
b) New York, California
c) North Carolina, South Carolina
d) Texas, Louisiana
3. How many Postal Customer Councils currently exist?
4. Fill in the blank: The Holiday Delights stamps feature (blank) designs.
5. True or false: Postmaster General Benjamin Franklin is one of seven men who signed both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
Answers: 1) d. USPS hopes to raise at least $6.9 million during the latest Combined Federal Campaign. 2) d. 3) a. 4) c. 5) b. Franklin was one of six men who signed both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.