“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: Since January, the officially licensed USPS dog costume has sold more than (blank) units through the online Postal Store.
2. True or false: Experts predict there could be an increase in coronavirus cases during the winter, so it’s important for everyone to get a flu vaccine to stay healthy.
3. Who received the Postal Service’s latest National Engagement Leader of the Year Awards?
a) Don Flak, Jason Johnson
b) Jason Johnson, Lloyd Keast
c) Lloyd Keast, Michael Mirides
d) Michael Mirides, Judson West
4. Which USPS website should you use to complete the clearance process for official postal documents?
a) Informed Visibility
d) None of the above
5. Red Ribbon Week, the annual drug abuse prevention awareness campaign, began in 1988 as a way to honor whom?
a) Enrique “Kiki” Camarena
b) Betty Ford
c) Nancy Reagan
d) Ronald Reagan
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) b. 4) b. 5) a.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.