“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. What is the title of this year’s USPS holiday commercial?
b) “Home for the Holidays”
c) “Home Is Where the Heart Is”
d) “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”
2. When is the deadline to “adopt” a letter during this year’s USPS Operation Santa program?
a) Dec. 19
b) Dec. 20
c) Dec. 21
d) Dec. 22
3. Fill in the blank: Chien-Shiung Wu, who will be honored with a stamp next year, was a noted (blank).
a) Human rights activist
b) Legal scholar
c) Nuclear physicist
d) Political leader
4. True or false: Western Area and two of its districts, Dakotas and Hawkeye, were recently honored with Safety Leadership and Vision Awards.
5. Match the executive in Column A with his or her new job title in Column B.
a) Isaac Cronkhite
b) Simon Storey
c) Doug Tulino
d) Jenny Utterback
I) Chief human resources officer
II) Chief logistics and processing operations officer
III) Human resources vice president
IV) Organization development vice president
Answers: 1) a. 2) a. 3) c. 4) b. Western Area and Hawkeye and Northland districts received Safety Leadership and Vision Awards. 5) a. II., b. III., c. I., d. IV.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.